It seems as if our lives only take place in front of screens nowadays! Work, television, meeting friends and family – even dancing has taken place online only for quite some time now.
Now that the days are getting longer and the corona measures are getting a little bit easier, we decided that enough is enough: we are switching to private group classes outside! We start right away this Tuesday, March 30th.
- Each class is 75 minutes
- Groups of 4 dancers + 1 teacher
- We will dance and have fun, and place special focus on personal feedback and development
- Following corona measures, we will work on fundamentals and shines (no partnering yet!)
- Location: Museumpark 25 (Rotterdam), next to Het Nieuwe Café
- Costs: for one month (4 classes), you will pay € 80 (in comparison: the costs of 4 regular private classes are € 200 per month).
Will you join us? Because of the small groups and because we want to give everyone the chance to follow classes at the best time and with their favourite teacher, we want to ask you to check out the schedule and let us know before 12PM (12 uur ‘s middags) this Sunday a top 3 of the classes you would like to follow via an email to email@example.com.
Based on your top 3 choices, we will divide you into the groups. In the evening, we will let you know in which class you are scheduled so you can start right away this week!
Did you know? When Johnny first started teaching salsa, he taught private group classes to four dancers in people’s living rooms. Gina was one of them! We know that these kind of classes are really effective for your development as a dancer, and that is why we decided to get back to the roots of Poetic Motion.
We can’t wait to see everyone again, and to help you connect and grow together!
Team Poetic Motion
Johnny / Gina / Ache / Desirée / Dwight / Koen / Lisa / Kelly